exchange exp with other players

There is still a (smallish) devoted fan base that plays CMA. However, with all the other CM2 games available, it's eay to get "distracted" by the other games. Interest comes in waves. Right now, I think interest in CMSF is picking up again because of the situation in Syria.

There is still a (smallish) devoted fan base that plays CMA. However, with all the other CM2 games available, it's eay to get "distracted" by the other games. Interest comes in waves. Right now, I think interest in CMSF is picking up again because of the situation in Syria.

Yep thats true, Syria interest me a lot. Im Assad supporter.

I hope that somebody will make a SAA vs FSA mode for Shock Force, that would be great :D kick fsa asses

I hope that somebody will make a SAA vs FSA mode for Shock Force, that would be great.

I am currently working on a Red vs Red scenario that depicts the fighting between the SAA and rebel forces to the north of Aleppo. There is also GeorgeMCs excellent Darayya tank raid scenario available wich you can download at the Repository.

I can confirm George's scenario is fun - when I played some of it looked very close to those famous UTube clips of the real fighting with the AFV guns swiveling around shooting at stuff all over the place.

Am excited that you are doing a scenario as well Agusto! :)