AT Squad Icon Issue?

I had a German panzergrenadier squad with a Panzerschreck that I split up into smaller teams. The first thing I did was create a two-man AT team with the Panzerschreck, and then I split up the remaining squad members with the Split Teams command. When I finished this, one of the two split teams was showing the AT icon, instead of the two-man Panzerschreck team, as seen below. Bug?

(The real AT team can be seen behind the building).

CMNormandy2011-11-0220-05-15-33-1.jpg

I think it's because the AT team gets assigned "B Team" (the 'last' team in the squad at the time) when you split it off, but C-team that's created when you split the non-AT remainder is assumed to be the AT team; it always is for US zook teams split from their 12-man squads. If the default German split assigned the C team designation to the AT team, it'd work right. Of course, we don't see it with US squads because their AT teams don't get a different icon anyway... :)