Some bizarre consequences of Russian surrender

3 things:

• Von Bohm Ermolli goes to HQ rating zero - all too much for him?
  • 75% of the Austrian Army ends up by Trabazon, needing a 6 month trek through the Ottoman badlands to get back to Europe - I get the 'nearest friendly square' logic, but really?
  • Russian fleet leaves the Black Sea (OK) and the Ottoman ships in Syrian ports abandon their ports in sympathy?

In my game a whole bunch of German units landed on some Island in the Baltic and some others in Sweden, they all had to be naval transported back to Germany, one of my opponents told me that a bunch of his Austrians landed in Turkey, Romania was still neutral and Serbia Entente so they were kind of trapped.

These things only happen when odd things have occured though, like Sweden joining the CP or the Austrians pushing so far into Russia that Turkey becomes closer than Austria. I think these units should stay where they are and have to be phisicaly moved out, but I don't know if that's possible, having units inside neutral countries.

I'm sure it is possible to make the units move to their home country instead of the nearest freindly territory though.