A question about H2H missions

Okay, I confess, I've never played a single mission H2H so I'm not sure how 'Cease Fire' works when you're playing a human opponent. I think both sides must agree to the cease-fire before it can happen. Is that right?

The reason I ask is because I am going to convert a few of my Montebourg campaign missions for H2H play only. There will be no AI plans in any of them. They all employ my own scoring system which may need to be modified if one side can prematurely end the mission. I've scored all my missions so that the Defender will automatically get a good win if the Attacker ceases fire early in the mission. (No Meeting Engagements in the Montebourg campaign)

This could happen quite quickly as the only real work I need to do is write a briefing for the German side and rework the existing Tac maps to contain the relevant info for that side. Otherwise, I suspect that the force balance is already quite good in most. If I can get the time to write the briefings during breaks at work next week, I will try and get 'Le Grand Hameau', 'Le Hamelet' and 'Eroudeville' up first.

Okay, I confess, I've never played a single mission H2H so I'm not sure how 'Cease Fire' works when you're playing a human opponent. I think both sides must agree to the cease-fire before it can happen. Is that right?

The reason I ask is because I am going to convert a few of my Montebourg campaign missions for H2H play only. There will be no AI plans in any of them. They all employ my own scoring system which may need to be modified if one side can prematurely end the mission. I've scored all my missions so that the Defender will automatically get a good win if the Attacker ceases fire early in the mission. (No Meeting Engagements in the Montebourg campaign)

This could happen quite quickly as the only real work I need to do is write a briefing for the German side and rework the existing Tac maps to contain the relevant info for that side. Otherwise, I suspect that the force balance is already quite good in most. If I can get the time to write the briefings during breaks at work next week, I will try and get 'Le Grand Hameau', 'Le Hamelet' and 'Eroudeville' up first.

That is correct, basically you are offering and they can choose to accept or not. No HTH.. ever? We need to do something about that.

I've got work on four already done:

Buying the Farm

It's a New Dawn

le Grand Hameau

le Hamelet

The first two are reworkings of the stock missions that shipped with the title. The other two are H2H versions of the Montebourg campaign missions.

I'm just winding up work on the fifth , Eroudeville and then I'll post them up sometime tomorrow.

edit to add - jeez, I thought I'd deleted this post and was going to make the announcement tomorrow.