H2H-playable missions feedback

I finished off two missions for one playtester that were included on the disk. They were:

Buying the Farm

It's a New Dawn

While they have 'playable against X AI or H2H' tags, they were never playtested H2H and I am going to rework them to make them more suitable for competitive play. I am aware that there are huge issues with 'Buying the Farm' as a H2H mission but I suspect that 'It's a New Dawn' is actually quite well balanced as it stands.

So, if any of you guys have played either of these H2H, I'd appreciate your feedback on how they could be balanced for H2H play with special attention to the balance of forces. I've not touched 'It's a New Dawn' yet but I've already made the following changes to the 'Farm' mission:

Replaced the patchwork German set up area with one large set-up zone,

Removed the hidden German EXIT objective

Good on you!

I played Buying The Farm as the Axis in CMBN V1.0, when the trenches and foxholes were worse than useless. With better setup zone and improved (if they are?) foxholes and trenches, it will certainly be a lot better. Maybe also bump up the experience of the Axis troops....

.... Ah: and make sure there's a "Destroy Units" objective to credit the Axis will kills (and the Allies as well, I guess)

GaJ

.... Ah: and make sure there's a "Destroy Units" objective to credit the Axis will kills (and the Allies as well, I guess)

That's a given seeing as how I've been using Destroy Unit scoring conventions in every mission I've devised since I joined the Beta group back in Jan 2009. ;) I like to see players get lesser victories when they take lots of casualties while 'winning' the mission. Only really good players should be able to get Total Victories. Further, they're usually skewed to punish the attacker more than the defender.

I'm happy to bump up the experience of a few German units in the Farm mission but otherwise, the force balance is okay in both of these?

Hello:

Won as the Germans which surprised me. I didn't realize I had killed so many of his troops till the AAR screen. I kept control of the farmhouse. But just about, as my troops were in a bad state.

Main reason I was surprised to win was that I had lost all the heavy weapons. And the briefing said something to the effect of minding them. So wondering if that is factored into the scoring of the scenario?

Gerry