Request : Reinforce, Elite reinforce and Upgrade all button

Also a ”Elite reinforce all” and ”Upgrade all” button would be nice. Basically it would allocate all unspent MMP to any unmoved units on a country pr country basics. I have had to redone turns lots of times because I forgot to reinforce an obscure unit somewhere.

What I envision is that as a player I move the units I need to move and attack with and then use the various auto reinforce, elite reinforce and upgrade battens to ensure I haven’t forgotten some units before I look into allocation research or political influence

Alternatively a filter that lights up all inactivated units able to receive reinforcements/upgrades. Just being able to tell at a glance if a unit have moved would be a help.

You can already tell if a unit has moved or not. If the unit has a flashing national symbol (an iron cross for Germany) it has not moved or attacked for that turn. This is also true of the mini map. Unfortunately unit congestion limits the usefullness of the latter to mainly sea and other large areas with low unit density.

I do like the button idea though!:D

Also a ”Elite reinforce all” and ”Upgrade all” button would be nice. Basically it would allocate all unspent MMP to any unmoved units on a country pr country basics. I have had to redone turns lots of times because I forgot to reinforce an obscure unit somewhere.

That’s a very good idea, but i think it should be implemented in another way, to reinforce or upgrade ALL units in a country is too much. I say it would be very interesting to see the ability of a HQ to reinforce or upgrade all units under it's command, that saves time and, let's be honest, it's a pain in the as* to upgrade and reinforce all units, unit by unit.

I don't see this idea to practical, at least for me. Usually the MMP pool per turn, isn't big enough to reinforce all the units. The players have to prioritize and select carefully which units should be upgraded and reinforced. In my opinion that is the key to the effective performance of your troops. I really check each unit individually and decide if it's worth to reinforce or upgrade it, or if it should stay in the reserve waiting for the better times. This is a serious strategic game, not a fast food restaurant...;)

I don't see this idea to practical, at least for me. Usually the MMP pool per turn, isn't big enough to reinforce all the units. The players have to prioritize and select carefully which units should be upgraded and reinforced. In my opinion that is the key to the effective performance of your troops. I really check each unit individually and decide if it's worth to reinforce or upgrade it, or if it should stay in the reserve waiting for the better times. This is a serious strategic game, not a fast food restaurant...;)

+1

I agree with this all the way.

Agreed with Ivanov. But the option (probably) won't hurt. What could work is a "reinforce to maximum" option below the normal "reinforce" option on a unit per unit basis without the reinforcing screen popping up. (Perhaps a pop up like the ones that come up with operating and transporting : "Maximally reinforce this unit with X MPPs?"