Bogged vehicules..

Bogged vehicles may unbog on their own if you give them a little time; as far as I know, there is no way to help this process by issuing additional orders to the vehicle, or pushing it with another vehicle.

Just like CMBO, once a vehicle becomes "Immobilized", it is stuck where it for the rest of the battle (though you are correct that in CMBO you could sometimes push an immobilized or bogged vehicle with another vehicle).

I have absolutely no proof for this practice, but once a vehicle bogs, I cancel all its movement orders to improve its chances of unbogging.

Before you go off-road, check the ground conditions. It's given in a menu, located in the same space used for creating savegames or quitting.

I also unbogged a Puma by dismounting it's crew - they then remounted and it was able to drive away immediately. That may have just been co-incidence, maybe it would have driven away at that point anyway. But it had been spinning its wheels for a long time before that (I had not yet realised that vehicles could get bogged down, so I spent some time working out what on earth was going on first).