DEMO: where is the resupply truck?

So it would appear BFC have continued their practice of poor quality control over the grammar/spelling and integrity of the briefings for missions and worse; the logical coherence of the scenarios released with the game. Lack of such rudimentary version control over the easily visible aspects of the released product is so disappointing that I am surprised Battlefront haven't improved it.

I write this opinion because I have a very high regard for the creators of the CM series which belies the sloppy hidden-from-view code implied by these obvious failings. They are so responsive to the views expressed in this forum which they have co-operatively forged it into a powerful tool for harvesting feedback to assist game development and guide bug fixes, that I can only assume an insufficient number of complaints bemoaning this failing.

Whats funny is when people talk about other people's grammar errors, they ALWAYS make some themselves.

That being said we have lots of people from different countries, so yes grammar and spelling isnt always gonna be perfect.

Like, say... incorrect use of the semicolon?

...integrity of the briefings and missions and worse; the logical coherence of the scenarios released with the game.

Whats funny is when people talk about other people's grammar errors, they ALWAYS make some themselves.

That being said we have lots of people from different countries, so yes grammar and spelling isnt always gonna be perfect.

Another think that I've noticed: foreigners who post on English speaking forums. The more impeccable their command of English the more likely they are to apologize for their inadequacies in the language. Those who expatiate, often at length, in incomprehensible, Tower of Babel gibberish never do.

I write this opinion because I have a very high regard for the creators of the CM series which belies the sloppy hidden-from-view code implied by these obvious failings. They are so responsive to the views expressed in this forum which they have co-operatively forged it into a powerful tool for harvesting feedback to assist game development and guide bug fixes, that I can only assume an insufficient number of complaints bemoaning this failing.

These are the kind of posts that are going to send Steve and Charles back into sheep herding. ;)

What's depressing is that some of the most consistent and glaring offenders are those whose native tongue is presumably English. I can excuse those from foreign lands who have learned English late, but for those who have been hearing, speaking, and reading it all their lives to be so sloppy is just reprehensible.

Michael