Hi all.

I'm trying to get into one of the large campaigns having tried a couple of the scenarios (Gallipoli and Lawrence of Arabia), but, apart from reading the manual through, are there any tutorials available?

I've searched the forum but found nothing, and it would really help, if there were something to guide new users though the complexities of the major campaigns.

Cheers,

R

Hi Russkly

There isn't a tutorial as such but you may find the Strategy Guide useful. You can find this in the Manuals folder.

If you have any questions as you play then feel free to post them here and I'm sure that we'll all try to assist too.

Bill

Thanks, Bill.

I had started reading it a while back prior to beginning one of the big campaign fellas, but I got sidetracked by CM:BN (sorry!).

Now I've played all the available CM:BN campaigns, I'll revisit the strategy guide, which was very useful.

I'm very familiar with the SC mechanism having played the whole series so far, but my enquiry was really about handling the more WW1-centric elements of the game, like National Morale.

Anyway, I'll crack on and post any questions (and save a lot!).

R