Voodoo4 help

Mord

I keep getting these liitle square blocks left over from previous screens whenever I switch screens. Anybody else getting this problem. I have downloaded the updated Voodoo driver that goes with DX7. It's pissing me off. My old card didn't have these problems but it also didn't support the fog effects in the game. anybody have any idea what I can do?

Mord

I assume that you're seeing this problem in the initial screens (or scenario design screens) of CM, but don't get them in the main 3D window of the game itself ?

I'm not sure if this problem may be related to your mouse driver or not. Are you running a driver other than the Standard or Microsoft PS/2 or Serial mouse ? Are you using the Windows default/standard cursors and do you have your themes disabled (which often have animated cursors that cause problems in CM) ?

Yes I am getting these blocks only in the menu screens never in game. I am using an intellimouse which I read was problematic. But it wasn't until I installed the Voodoo card. I do have a theme going so I'll try disabling that first.

Ok I unistalled the Intellimouse, changed my themes to default and unistalled the True Internet Color software that came with the card because it had some weird cursor animation with it. Well now it only leaves blocks when I have 2 sample Anti Aliasing on. If I run it in Fastest Performance mode I am fine. I don't get it.

Mord