ATG bug

Yep Ive had a similar issue with my last couple of games where in the setup phase the guns in the right place (tucked against the side of a buidling with sandbags to the front) then come the first turn it seems to be displaced half into the building with limited lines of fire. I have found however that I can move the AT to a neighbouring square, move back into the original posistion and it will align up where it should be again.

I have another issue with AT guns in that the pack up time is to long. I think it should be the same as the deploiyment time. It would make the AT guns much more survivable and usuable in the game. 4min packup times are just to long.

I have another issue with AT guns in that the pack up time is to long. I think it should be the same as the deploiyment time. It would make the AT guns much more survivable and usuable in the game. 4min packup times are just to long.

i can totally second that... four minutes to pack up a light at gun like a us 57mm is a bit too much. what are those at crews doing in 4 minutes ? have they thrown all of their at grenades around the gun and need to search and recollect them ?! ;)

Remember the 57mm light gun also includes 92 rounds of ammo so packing all that into the back of the truck takes time too. You could say 'theoretically' getting your wife into the car when its time to go out to a fancy party should only take seconds, but we all know it takes considerably longer than that. :)

Remember the 57mm light gun also includes 92 rounds of ammo so packing all that into the back of the truck takes time too.

Not really. all those rounds aren't deployed when deploying the AT gun.only a few caskets of rounds are unloaded. the rest is tucked away in the carrier normally.

Remember the 57mm light gun also includes 92 rounds of ammo so packing all that into the back of the truck takes time too. You could say 'theoretically' getting your wife into the car when its time to go out to a fancy party should only take seconds, but we all know it takes considerably longer than that. :)

you might be right about the wife part... :D

but maybe i was explaining the thing in a wrong way... i was refering not to a at gun attached to a truck but a deployed at gun that gets a move command to another position. it takes 4-5 minutes until the at gun is packed up and can be moved by the crew... this seems to be a bit to long in my opinion... but i have no sources to prove my opinion...

Well the 50 and 75mm German guns usually have less than 30 rounds all told no where near 92. 4-5mins sounds about right to hook upto a prime mover. Actually just moving the gun itself shouldnt require 5mins of packing up.

Another issue is the lack of concealment AT guns seem to have. They seem to easily spotted when actually any gun crew would be camo'ing them as best as they can.

ok i just did a quick test to provide some hard data:

i set up 8x 57mm At guns (US, regular experience) with AT ammo bearers each in a seperate lane and gave them a move command approximately 100m away. the AT ammo bearers followed the command immediately. the at guns were all packed up within 4 minutes and started moving at the start of minute 5. so we can say that it takes 4 minutes for a 57mm AT crew to pack up the gun and move the whole gun to another position.

my opinion:

this seems really a bit too long especially when the at guns have AT ammo bearers attached. so they do not even have to carry or collect the ammo but only have to prepare and move the gun.