Core unit personal weapons not transferred

nik mond

I had a core forward observer transfer OK to the next battle. He had an Mp40 now he has just a pistol. I had a lone LMG 34 team survivor transfer to the next battle but he left his MG behind and showed up with a rifle.

I wanted attrition to follow the core units in this campaign, and yes single team survivors are being transferred correctly but their weapons are not. I am sure I set resupply to 100%. Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure team weapons are set to default in each battle. Certainly if a weapon is picked up by the wrong team via buddy-aid, it's gone for ever. Your LMG survivor probably didn't have the LMG to start with but had grabbed it from his teamie. Did your FO have the MP40 at the beginning of the previous battle, or did he grab that from a fallen comrade, too? If the former, then it looks like the randomiser gets applied to teams each battle too, instead of just at the beginning of the campaign.

No, they were the original holders of the weapon. But, I had set the strength of the units to 50% for the first battle. If you set an MG team to 50% they get the MG the first battle, but it seems that flag is lost when the guy goes to the next battle. This was likely not tested.