way over suggested and still stiff

Yeap, look at this:

System Requirements SUGGESTED:

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7

Processor: Pentium IV 2.8 GHz or equivalent speed AMD processor or better

Video Card: GeForce 6800 or Radeon x850 (256 Megabyte VRAM or better and must support 1024x768 or higher resolution) in OpenGL

Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card

System Memory: 1 Gigabyte or more RAM

Hard Drive Space: 4 Gigabyte

Other Requirements: DVD Drive (not needed for download version, but recommended for backup)

The game does not work in a virtualized environment (virtual machine)

Ok...

I have 4-core processor, 4 gigs of ram, radeon 5750 and still seeing shamely low framerates and laggy screen movement. No antialiasing and still I must play in medium quality with troops that I can call this MARVELOUS game playable.

Goddamn! Please, please optimize the game!

What kind of hellmachine ya need that the game will run smooth? Anyone has? Please report. Antialiasing on also?

This game is so weird with hardware specs, I have heard from so many people with better machines than mine that they have trouble. No idea what causes problems for them. For what it's worth: I run on a Quad Core 4x2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM, GeForce 8800 GTS - I play in 1920X1080, have all settings on highest, AA on and get fine FPS in almost all circumstances (25-30 minimum).

I guess it's usually something less obvious that causes trouble - slow bus systems, aged motherboard,....

Ruutana,

I've got a laptop with a middle of the road core 2 duo and a GTX 260m video card (way slower than your 5750). I get 19-22 fps in most cases with AA on and high res settings. I find this fairly smooth even in real time. If you're getting slower fps then you might have an issue with your machine, drivers, customized video settings, or some combination of the three.