save game to watch again!

No and no. The best you can do is save individual turns (in WEGO only) and watch the playback later.

BTW, this is a frequently asked question that has been answered many times in the CMx2 forums. Search is your friend. Using it can get you answers faster than posting and waiting for someone to reply.

Bob

My name is Ken and I'm a WeGo'er. Okay, AA joking aside...

Playing WeGo is the only way to watch replays, and only from your side. If you're a RealTimer, then you'll need a 3rd party screensaver software, like Fraps, to create a "movie" of your game. Obviously, all you'll capture is the screens you see as you play. So, fog of war will be present.

Check the various youtube shorts that various members have posted, either as a tutorial or something just to share. That will give you a sense of what you can do.

The desire for a full game replay, from start to finish, with ALL units showing (pausable with unit selection enabled) is something a LOT of us have been asking for for a LONG time. :)

Ken

thx for replies guys.

yes sorry smash was being very lazy (again)

well being as everyone has asked for this already, maybe this should turn into a challenge a modder thread, and being as i have no clue as regards modding i wonder how feasible it would be to come up with a way to do this?

Duck, the closest thing you will get to that is playing a scenario in scenario author test mode.

You play one side, the AI plays the other, and you can see everything all the time.

Normal unit LOS rules apply, only you the player see the enemy. It's still rather boring but makes great movie clips, as you can structure the scenes and then hit the red button over and over(in wego mode ofc) for more 'takes'.