Looking for ROW I scenario

Kingfish,

If you can tell me whom I fought in that battle, I may be able to help you, since some of my battles in the Scenario folder are by player name, not scenario title. I probably still have it, but can't identify it without a lot of digging, absent the info I need from you.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

I shall continue to dig, but it doesn't presently look good. It appears that because the iMac's hard drive was only 6 GB max when empty, with less than half of that remaining with OS and programs installed, to make way for RoW II, I dumped my space gobbling RoW I scenarios and turn files. I may still have what you seek on a backup CD (had the computer shop back up the entire HD before some work was done on it over a year ago), though. Will check tomorrow. BTW, you might want to edit the "clue" with a spoiler warning.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Not only have I fired up CMBO and gone through the appropriate files there, but I dug through the four full CDs which constitute the backup I mentioned. The RoW I stuff is not there, the dumping of same having evidently taken place well before the computer went to the shop where the backup was made. Have RoW II materials only, just as in the main game.

Sorry about that. Am now off to get PTSD therapy after rereading that AAR!

Regards,

John Kettler