Patch problems

I could not find a patch comment thread, so I am loggin my problems here. Sorry if they are covered elsewhere.

I am playing a pbem game, scenario Hussar.

Updated the game, received a file, ran the file. Went ok till I came to the end of the replay and wanted to re-view it. Hitting the back to start button (<|) caused a CTD. Tried the << button, after restarting the turn. Did the same.

Don't knowif my opponent updated, but as I do the computing, this file should run ok, as per patch notes.

Bertram

I could not find a patch comment thread, so I am loggin my problems here. Sorry if they are covered elsewhere.

I am playing a pbem game, scenario Hussar.

Updated the game, received a file, ran the file. Went ok till I came to the end of the replay and wanted to re-view it. Hitting the back to start button (<|) caused a CTD. Tried the << button, after restarting the turn. Did the same.

Don't knowif my opponent updated, but as I do the computing, this file should run ok, as per patch notes.

Bertram

Did you update the PBEM file as well? You have to save the game in 1.00 during the command phase (so first watch the movie), then load that save file in the 1.01 version of the game and finish playing the turn.