Side walks and cerbs and gutters

Rockinharry, you erred! Did you try highway tiles yet? They provide some nice sidewalks for ya. :D

Thanks RockinHarry, I tried using highway tiles and it produces a side walk of sorts on one side at a time but still no curb. I'll just have to stick with villages for now. Strange we get a 7 story building to work with but no sidewalks or curbs. Oversight ?:confused:

If you use a combination of "Paved 2" road tiles and mason stone ground tiles as the underlay it will create a shoulder border on the street. The Highway tile can work if you cover part of it with buildings then the dark border has side walk affect.

I miss the actual raised slabs like in tow but these towns didn't really have those. There is also a great tutorial video in the repo on how to lay highway tiles.

I guess it won´t take long, that modders change highway to something resembling city streets & sidewalk, like the one we have in CMX1. Personally, I have no need for "highway", that can be constructed reasonably well with the other roads available, so "highway" should be free to be changed to something more usefull.