Rail intersection, where?

I recently started to dabble in map making and I'm really liking the editor so far. Very easy to understand and use even for a beginner like me.

There's one thing I've been getting stuck on while making my first map however. Am I blind and/or stupid or is there really no such thing as a simple rail intersection? If I want a road and a railroad to cross paths do I really have to use a bridge? In the case of my map with relatively flat ground and a small dirt road in rural France it doesn't really make much sense to create a big steel bridge.

There is no ready intersection. :(

You can try different terrains under rail - it look quite good from the distance. Example gravel road and gravel terrain.

Also railtrack curves are hard to make. So orient your map to make straight railtrack to have natural look.