Lost Scenerio

I need some help. I was working on my first CM battle, when it disapeared, so to speak. I have been working on it, saving it normally, playing it, tweaking it, saving it, playing it, etc. Now, all of the sudden I can't open it. In fact, I can't open any scenerios in the editor. It's listed in the window to open .cmb's, but it's no longer listed in the scenerio list. I know I didn't Tournament save it, and I defenitely didn't delete it. Is there something I might have done to destroy it? I always started a new game after tweaking it.

This is really important to me, it's my first scenerio, I've put quite a bit of work into it. If there's anything to help me, please tell.

------------------

The worst part of any conflict is peacekeeping, it is the time when only one side may fire.

When you attempt to open a scenario what happens ? Do you get any particular errors or are all the editing screens set to default values/blank ? I assume that you're using CM on a PC. Using the Explorer File Manager ("Windows Explorer") look at your "Scenario" and "Saved Games" folders and check that there isn't something strange about the file names. I don't think that CM would really have a problem if the files had different extensions (i.e. - .cmb, .cmc).

Yes, I am on a PC.

When I try to open it, nothing happens. It's just like I didn't try to open it. Y'know, Name:Untitled etc. The map is blank, there are no units selected. And nope, there's nothing different with the scenerio names.

This is why it has me oh-so-confused.

------------------

The worst part of any conflict is peacekeeping, it is the time when only one side may fire.

I'd suggest reapplying the 1.12 patch. This is to basically replace the CM executable. If this doesn't work, then I would suggest copying your downloaded/created scenarios to another directory, delete your CM install and then reinstall it. Remember to apply the 1.12 patch if you go through the remove and reinstall process.