A Panther gets pissed.

While playing The Crossroads at Monthardrou I was trying to take out a Panther. The Panther was located behind a bocage. I had my engineers blow a hole in the bocage so that my Sherman 105 could get a flank shot through the hole in the bocage. Problem is the smoke blocked LOS to the Panther from the Sherman 105 and by the time the smoke cleared the Panther was head on and had another use for the hole. The Panther has just taken a 105 hit to the turret with a partial penetration and there is a 75 Sherman in the distance taking pot shots at the Panther from the rear. Here is the youtube link. My first attempt at a movie and I forgot the sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E-X59TChQY

While playing The Crossroads at Monthardrou I was trying to take out a Panther. The Panther was located behind a bocage. I had my engineers blow a hole in the bocage so that my Sherman 105 could get a flank shot through the hole in the bocage. Problem is the smoke blocked LOS to the Panther from the Sherman 105 and by the time the smoke cleared the Panther was head on and had another use for the hole. The Panther has just taken a 105 hit to the turret with a partial penetration and there is a 75 Sherman in the distance taking pot shots at the Panther from the rear. Here is the youtube link. My first attempt at a movie and I forgot the sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E-X59TChQY

I got a little hasty posting the link before I had refined the movie. So gotta sharpen up the video and get the sound working and then I'll post it again.