Demo---tutorial guidance

Can one get help---like a walkthrough of sorts ---trying to successfully get through 1st tutorial mission ? I.E. where to attack 1st -with what strength force ? How to get Mortars to work ? thank you. Jim

EDit: Ignore me, I was missing the Thread title.

EDit: Ignore me, I was missing the Thread title.

Should we ignore you from now on?Or should we just ignore you in this thread?Is there a time frame you wish to be ignored till?In other words is it,"ignore me until july 17th at 1400 GMT".Or is it ignore me until Hell freezes over?We need more details Man.:D

Should we ignore you from now on?Or should we just ignore you in this thread?Is there a time frame you wish to be ignored till?In other words is it,"ignore me until july 17th at 1400 GMT".Or is it ignore me until Hell freezes over?We need more details Man.:D

Well, you might not read this, since you don't know when to stop ignoring me. What a dilemma!

Naturally, you're free to ignore me for as long as you like :)

finalcut, c'mon man!

We were doing so well ignoring him. EVERYONE else on the forum got it, we were being disciplined and relentless - and then you went and ASKED HIM A QUESTION??????? Nay, THREE QUESTIONS!!!!!!! How is that ignoring him? Wonderful show, lad, you ruined it well and good. Expect your court-martial within the next few days. Sheesh! :D :D :D