Seeking playtesters for new "capture the bridge"-scenario

Just posted this in the mods and maps-forum. But come to think of it, the general forum might be more relevant (could you delete the other thread BFC?):

Hi all

Just finished my very first CM:BN scenario and now I´m looking for forum members who´d like to test the scenario before I upload it to repository.

I´ve had great fun while making the map in the editor and while playtesting it. But I really need some other opinions on the gameplay: The new AI function in the editor seems to work really well, but it´s quite hard to know exactly how well until someone that is unfamiliar with the setup and the forces has tried the scenario.

I´m pretty pleased with the map itself, so if everthing else fails, I´ve at least have contributed with a decent quick battle map :-)

The scenario is fictional, so I´ve basically made a map with two sets of (not too unrealistic) forces and an objective with only one purpose in mind: To make a scenario that I myself would find entertaining. Only afterwards I´ve then tried to find a plausible setting to fit the scenario in. I chose Operation Cobra and invented the village of Basse-Gris on the river Vire. Here´s the story:

The U.S. forces have gained a major breakthrough at the St. Lô-area and the german lines are crumbling. The U.S. vanguard are pushing forward in order to maintain the momentum, when a golden opportunity presents itself:

The germans haven´t had time to reinforce the troops holding the two bridges across the river Vire in the village of Basse-Gris. Two days ago this village was miles behind the lines. Thus, a vital crossing can be secured at a relatively low cost, if the U.S. vanguard reacts quickly and captures the village before the german reinforcements arrive.

If you would like to test the scenario, please send me a PM here in the forum or send me an email to dennis_dynamite (at) hotmail.com

Cheers

NB: At the moment I only have an Allies vs AI/H2H version ready. The axis vs AI will be ready later.

bridgeussurr.jpg

shermanbridge.jpg

usrunstobridge.jpg

twobridges.jpg

graindepot.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• 4 weeks later...

A little bump here

- to hear if anyone is interested in playtesting the latest version?

I´ve already had a lot of help from the guys playtesting the scenario so far. And I´m very grateful for the effort.

I´ve now tweaked the scenario based on their recommendations and could use one or two new testers for the new version.

Anyone interested can email me at dennis_dynamite (at) hotmail.com or send me a PM

Cheers