Modder Tools for Mac users?

Gents,

I've just started exploring CMBN on my Mac, and I understand from the manual there aren't as yet any Modder Tools designed for Mac OsX, so none was included on my install DVD; since I'm also using Windows both on my Mac via BootCamp, or on another assembled beast I use mainly for FSX and IL-2, I see no damage to include those handy tools in a dedicated folder on the Mac disk too, just naming it Modder_Tools_Win or something...

Even better would be to have them available here for downloading from the Repository: can someone please help me in getting them?

TIA

PS: I apologize if this subject has been already dealt with but I wasn't able to find any reference to it.

Hear, hear.

Plus some sort of application which temporarily deletes my entire family for the evening so I actually have time to play with such a mod tool. I mean, I'm already sitting next to half-built Spitfire MkVb and a Sherman MkIII DV that have been sadly neglected for the past month or so. I wonder why? :-)