Rezpack doesn't recognize individual folders???

Hi,

Anyone know why when I try to pack my divisional patches mod, Rezpack doesn't recognize the individual division folders and therefore won't duplicate the same file? What it means is that since I have to use the same naming convention for the uniforms as the game does, each modded uniform set--1st Infantry Division, 2nd Infantry Division, etc....has to be in its own separate folder for the player to pick and pop in the game's z folder. But when I try to pack them for uploading, Rezpack will only pack the first folder of a particular uniform type...infantry/armor/airborne infantry. The error logs (I tried several different times) repeat "Duplicate file ignored" or something like that after the first set/folder is packed.

When I packed my first version of the mod it packed about 5 divisions. (!) :confused: That's why I ended up not using a .brz file for that one.

So, I'll have to just zip the folders, but it makes for a huge file, and I'll have to split version 2 into several parts. Unless I'm doing something wrong? :confused:

im thinking the reason the .zip file is larger than the .brz file is simply because it only packs one set of the .bmp files... hence the smaller size.

put them all in .zip files (you can still make different .brz files for each type of divisional patch, and then put them in a zip file if you want) but as far as i know .brz files are not compressed, theyre basically a .zip file set to no compression...

Thanks guys. I didn't see the need to pack each folder's contents, or each folder for that matter, into in a brz, if it wouldn't make any difference for compression purposes. It seems that to the user it wouldn't make any difference either: folder with bmps inside or folder .brz files inside, or folder packed into a brz, the z folder accepts either of them; whereas it would require more tedious work to convert the folders or their guts into a brz--and increasing the chances that I'll screw something up!