Quick Battles

Hi all I was just wondering if they plan on tweaking the automatic selection for the quick battles. Even though I tell it mixed force one side or the other always ends up with like 20 ish or so tanks and no infantry. Out of multiple tries and trying different battle types, sizes, and maps I have only had a couple good tank/infantry ratio battles. I really enjoy this game and they did an awesome job but the quick battles need some tuning.

Thank you for your time and help. :)

I to have been frustrated in getting a combined arms-type force, iow, a satisfactory mix of tanks and inf. Also, the AI seems to buy a lot of AT guns. This may be an problem related to small sized battles and the second issue has been acknowledged by BF and designated for a fix in 1.01.

AI pick is terrible. Just pick the AIs forces. I know it removes any surprises, but that's all we can do. They have confirmed that they are tweaking the AI's tendency to pick lots of towed guns in small battles, but I have heard nothing about the tank armys you get in larger battles.

Just pick the AIs forces. I know it removes any surprises, but that's all we can do.

Last couple of times I QB'd I used the "Suggestion" function. A quick glance at the unit type tells me whether or not the AI has made boneheaded purchases without, usually, revealing so much that most surprise is spoiled.

Heh, sometimes you don't want a "tough" battle, sometimes you just want to blow s*** up!!! I love QBs, I do have to pick the enemy force to have any semblance of rational in the units but I use the suggestion button and go to town. I have had some amazing moments in QBs, things to make you take a screen shot. I have also had some amazingly angry moments so it goes both ways.