Puma sdkfz 234/2 soon and need a helping hand

hello,

A new mod! More time to work on it

more complex...harder ...painful but I soon finished.

(Je recommencerai pas de si tôt un camo aussi chiant que ca)

I dress the cat for is look more aggressive.

but I need a little help.

In fact I want to know what Font you use for modding a numbers of a Panzer.

I have to finish soon the Puma and my number (font ) look bad

Also an idea?

Puma_Sat.jpg

These are what you are looking for, there are generic creations of these that are free you just have to do a bit of digging. Basically what you are looking for is the DIN family of fonts

DIN1451 Engschrift

DIN1451 Mittelschrift

DIN1451 Mittelschrift ALT

DIN1451 Mittelschrift DB

DIN Schablonierschrift

Pulled From Wiki.

DIN, an acronym for the German Deutsches Institut für Normung (German Institute for Standardization), and the name of an increasingly large realist sans-serif typeface family. In 1936 the German Standard Committee selected DIN 1451 as the standard typeface for use in the areas of engineering, technology, traffic, administration and business. Among the other recommendations adopted by this committee was an early precursor to the typographic grid.

The earliest version of a DIN typeface was released by the D Stempel AG foundry in 1923. Stempel's design was based on a 1905 typeface for the Königlich Preußische Eisenbahn-Verwaltung (Royal Prussian Railway Administration) and was applied mostly to schematics and blueprints. This version later became the basis for DIN-Engschrift (Condensed). In 1929, the Berthold foundry released a version, and it, too, was used mostly for technical drawings. Both of the early DIN typefaces were made available as lettering templates cut from an acetate material for drafting use. Both of the earliest DIN typefaces were used primarily in oblique form.

Popularity grew rapidly, once the DIN typeface was adopted. The most widely-used of the DIN-1451 group was DIN-Mittelschrift (Medium). It was released as a metal type, as acetate stencils for smaller applications, as larger metal stencils for application to vehicles and in train yards, and as cast metal lettering for street and building signage. Polish and Cyrillic variants of the face were developed in the 1940s.

Though Bauhaus used a DIN-inspired logo in catalogs and in a periodical during the 1930s, DIN did not become popular in print until the 1960s. The transferable-lettering-sheet company, Letraset made several variants available in the 1970s. By the late 1980's, use of DIN typefaces were appearing in European and North American graphics work. In 1995, Dutch typeface designer Albert-Jan Pool drew a multi-weight version, eventually licensing it to FontShop International as FF DIN. The FF DIN family, unlike DIN 1451, uses simplified-standard weight names.