New file at the Repository: US Divisional Patches (2011-06-12)

This mod pack provides divisional shoulder patches for all US infantry divisions, armored divisions, and two glider infantry regiments that participated in the Normandy campaign June - August ‘44, and the US infantry divisions (plus the 509th Parachute Infantry Battalion--a personal favorite) and the 2nd Free French Armored Division from Italy that participated in Operation Dragoon in August ’44. Also, there is a separate helmet mod and a US infantry uniform mod for adding variety to uniforms when you don’t use one of my divisional patches mods.

More...

Sorry folks, but there was a problem with this file at GreenasJade'sa CMMOD site. It may have been just me screwing up the upload, or it may have been a bad file, but when downloading, most of the files were AWOL! Unfortunately, I sent it to the Repository before I sent it to Jade's, and there is no way to edit/delete one of your own uploads at the BFC Repository. At Least I couldn't find any.

So, Mr. Administrator of the Repository, could you just delete this mod and in a few hours I will upload the version that was successful at GaJ's.

Thank you !