Some PBEM files corrupted

Hello! I've been running PBEMs for the last few days now without any problems except in one of them twice now my opponent has reported receiving a corrupt file from me that I have to run again.

They run just fine once I redo the turn, but this is the only time it's happening and I'm running several other PBEMs so there must be something odd going on with my file saves on this scenario in particular.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? It's not too great of a problem to redo the turn and send it again but I'm sure it's a hassle for him to have received a corrupted file twice now when he wanted to see his turn instead.

Hello! I've been running PBEMs for the last few days now without any problems except in one of them twice now my opponent has reported receiving a corrupt file from me that I have to run again.

They run just fine once I redo the turn, but this is the only time it's happening and I'm running several other PBEMs so there must be something odd going on with my file saves on this scenario in particular.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? It's not too great of a problem to redo the turn and send it again but I'm sure it's a hassle for him to have received a corrupted file twice now when he wanted to see his turn instead.

I have recently had a problem when downloading from MS Explorer. I download, go to open it and get an error. When I redownload the same file from the same email it works fine. I've never had this problem with Firefox. No idea if this is any help but thought I'd mention it.