Spotters and casualty credit (suggestion?)

I'll skip the redundant part of how great the game is and skip right to the meat-

Spotters- why don't they get "credit" for kills?

When spotting for on board mortars the gunners get the credit, this is less of an issue since you can still keep track of the numbers through them (though it'd be nice to have both the spotters and the gunners share the 'credit')

But when dealing with off-map weapons one can't see the kill rate, since, well, it's off map....

It'd be a real nice (and simple?) addition to have in order to keep track of the success ratio and effectiveness of the spotters, as well as being more 'realistic', the spotters deserve just as much credit.

But when dealing with off-map weapons one can't see the kill rate, since, well, it's off map....

It'd be a real nice (and simple?) addition to have in order to keep track of the success ratio and effectiveness of the spotters, as well as being more 'realistic', the spotters deserve just as much credit.

Every battle in which significant off-map support is called I spend some time on the 'review map' screen adding together all my individual teams' kills, then subtracting the total from the total enemy casualties, what is left is a satisfactorily approximated number for off-map weapon kills.

Of course, there should be some sort of algorithm for this chore, and it doesn't take into account friendly-fire or mines. But if your reasons for wanting to know this figure extend beyond whimsy, it is well worth doing.

That'll give you the total of board weapon kills, which is not quite what I want.

Since I usually use at the very least 2 spotter teams (be them dedicated or HQ) per battle I'm interested of knowing how successful each team is.

Of course there's no vacuum, in game spotting is based solely on LOS, C2 and the likes and not on talent or luck, but it'll be interesting to know that detail (and I'm pretty sure it's not a big deal adding it up to the game).