Multiplayer Campaigning system for Combat Mission

My signature contains a link to a system i have devised to allow two players or teams of players the ability to play large multiplayer operations using the John Tillers Panzer Campaigns series of games as the strategical layer and Combat Mission to resolve the battles.

I am currently running the Normandy 44 version of this which it is now full (although i still need people to go on a reserve list), but if anyone wants to use the system feel free, all you need is an umpire who owns a version of one of the John Tiller Panzer Campaign games and two players or teams of players.

John Tiller games cover pretty much every theatre of WW2 so any version of Combat Mission can be used.

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/PanzerCampaigns.html

Awesome' date=' i always wondered how this might be able to be accomplished. Good stuff i will have to check this out this weekend.[/quote']

Thanks for your interest, i'm running one at the moment using CMBN and John Tillers Panzer Campaigns Normandy 44, it will be a beta test of the system so i will probably be revising it on a regular basis so keep checking the site, i will add a version number when i make changes so you can see if there is anything new to look at.

• 2 weeks later...
This is absolutely brilliant!

Have you proposed this at WeBob? I'm sure lots of people would want to play.

Thanks for the compliment, i posted the link on WeBoB and recruited a few people from the site and from BFC, i plan on publishing the operation and the AAR reports of the CM battles when the project is completed so that people can see the problems and solutions i had to tackle, however this could take over a year to complete, but im continaully revising and refining the rules so by the time a few operatonal turns have completed i should have a final finished system.