Where is Easy Co.?

This is certainly no big deal, and probably has been pointed out already, but i was surprised the accuracy of the letter "E" was missed in the demo. ECHO is modern designation. EASY is WW2 designation. Not sure if fixed in final as i am still playing the demo, but was surprised that slipped by with all accuracy buffs.

Thanks George. Like I said no biggie, and understandable since if one was in the modern military "Echo" seems like second nature in our thinking when we think of "E"in the phonetic alphabet. I for one wish they would have kept designation "Easy" for "E". It just has a much cooler ring to it. I could have been a 13Easy. Now I like the sound of that, but enjoyed being a 84Bravo better when i switched MOS. The military did take a step forward with "Bravo" though. 84Baker just dosn't roll off the tounge the same way.

Hmm why was "E" changed? I know there is a grog somewhere out there that knows the answer. My guess is it had something to do with the pronunciation of the "S" in 'Easy".