Need help please.

When playing a QB is there any way to pick the Skins of my units.Playing a quick battle,can I pick my units as the 2nd Rangers using that mod or am I stuck with the random skins.I was playing Devils descent and I notice my AT gunners had the 2nd Ranger skin when they were supposed to be from the Glider infantry unit.any idea how that happened?Thanks.Love the Mods by the way,thanks to all modders.I am a Mod addict.:D

Yeah...you have to take the ranger skins out of the z folder...AND out of the data folder before starting your game. You can put them anywhere you like as long as they are completely out of the data folder...if not they can end up loading.

You can only have uniforms for like paratroopers, infantry and tank crews. They will be dispersed randomly...there's no way to assign ATG teams a uni unless they had their own separate uni slot.

Mord.

EDITED: Oh and one other thing...for mod changes to take effect you have to install and uninstall before starting up CMBN.