Breaks in the Bocage?

I have a really hard time seeing the passable breaks in walls of bocage. Sometimes, when my men pass through one, I have to fiddle with the camera and get the angle just right before I can even see it. This visibility issue obviously makes move plotting more difficult than it should be.

Is there a way for modders to make the breaks more visible to the player?

I was just wondering if in fact it is more realistic that these gaps have to be found rather than seen in advance.

Well, to model that, the gaps themselves would have to be invisible until discovered by troops. As it is, they're just hard to see without a lot of interface fiddling.

Well, to model that, the gaps themselves would have to be invisible until discovered by troops. As it is, they're just hard to see without a lot of interface fiddling.
Some people play in real time so that means it works for them in preserving a FoW. I suspect me playing WeGo would not wish to game the system to that extent. I say that extent - I assume you mean you go hunting for gaps before moving your troops near the hedge.

I suppose a Rhino could really go to town on a section of bocage to make many gaps but bear in mind they do take track damage when doing such things and eventually will become immobilised.