Mortars question??

First off I have to say I absolutely love the fact you can see the on screen mortar tragectary and off screen arty seems much more impressive than CM1.

However on screen mortars also seems to be less accurate than before. Can you cancel the request when underway (and you know it is way off target) or should it be improving as the spotter also sees it needs correcting??

First off I have to say I absolutely love the fact you can see the on screen mortar tragectary and off screen arty seems much more impressive than CM1.

However on screen mortars also seems to be less accurate than before. Can you cancel the request when underway (and you know it is way off target) or should it be improving as the spotter also sees it needs correcting??

If the spotter sees where the spotting rounds are landing (depending on his experience and morale, etc...) he will correct the bearings of the mortars and once that's good, he will order fire for effect and stuff will go boom at the right place.