Record entire battles to watch?

Hey Guys,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I searched before posting and couldnt find anything. What I'd like to see is to watch the entire battle unfold after the game is over. It seems like the we-go records a minute at a time, I wonder if itd be possible to record all of the turns and play them through again. It'd be a lot of fun. I have no idea what the file size would be for such a thing but given the size of hard drives in modern computers, I couldnt see it being impossible.. what do you think?

Travis

It's a feature which has been requested since the days of the original CMBO and it would be a great feature (at least for those of us who play WEGO, at least in part, so we can watch the action from all over the battlefield) . BFC in the past was open to the idea but either because it has turned out to be impractical, or simply a lower priority, it hasn't materialized. Perhaps the implementation of an RTS play option has made the implementation full game replay more problematic. If you search in the old CMX1 and CMx2 Shockforce archives you'll find plenty of discussions on this.