Right click on Mac?

If by chance your mouse does not have the ability to right click you can use the control key to do this. Just hold down the control key and press the mouse. If you have one of the newer Apple mice with left and right button functions check the Mouse preferences to be sure it's enabled correctly.

I use a logitech mouse made for a PC. ANY USB Mouse will work. I have used various brands of PC mice on Macs and they all work just fine.

David

Guest Paulyboy69

Well I'm disabled thus forced to use a special mouse and onscreen keyboard combination. I can't right-click with this mouse but using it in conjunction with the oncreen keyboard I usually can with a modifier key (like control-click for example). There appears to be no keyboard equivalent here though which makes things more difficult for me.

Perhaps this can be added in a future update?

-PN

I choose to use a single-button mouse for ergonomic reasons, so I'm familiar with the usual right-click alternatives. The default alternative (used, eg, by the OS) is control-left-click to simulate a right-click. Many games, however, use control-left-click, so they often use command-left-click instead. As far as I can tell, at least in the demo, CM does neither. Control-left-click is used by "go to this spot", and command-left-click seems to generate an unadorned left-click.

I, too, would like to have a modifier key alternative for right-click. I haven't found anything impossible without a right-click, but having the full range of possibilities is convenient.

Well I'm disabled thus forced to use a special mouse and onscreen keyboard combination. I can't right-click with this mouse but using it in conjunction with the oncreen keyboard I usually can with a modifier key (like control-click for example). There appears to be no keyboard equivalent here though which makes things more difficult for me.

Perhaps this can be added in a future update?

-PN

Hi Paul! We've talked before on InsideMacGames, right? Thanks for checking out the demo. Drop me a line and we'll see if we can get this figured out.

Works great with my Wireless touchpad. Double finger tap to right click. two finger swipe up/down to change elevation. 4-finger swipe even works to return to desktop and select another open program.

Now, if BFC gets the pinch and rotate gestures working, I'll be REALLY impressed.