Win2K and GE Force 256

Dallas

I've recently upgraded to Win2K and installed Service Pack 1 and am using the latest nvidia drivers (6.3.1) for the ge force 256 card.

The game works fine except for some annoying graphic glitches. Particularly annoying is that I can't read what I am typing in the pbem save game textbox or pbem password box. I am getting good at guessing what I have written but is there someone out there who actually knows how to fix my problem?

Madmatt,

This is exactly the same problem that I have described in my e-mail. Obviously it happends on GeForce 1/2 on Win2K. Quite possibly it is not a problem of CM, but something else( Win2K, Det 3) so maybe you guys can "make those responsible" to fixing it. Microsoft regularly releases Compatibility patches with hundreds of games in the list, so it is not something unusual smile.gif

FSAA does fix the problem but as you know

FSAA on GeForce looks ugly and it slows framerates quite a bit even FSAA 1x2.

[This message has been edited by dima (edited 11-06-2000).]