CMSF training for CMBN

Any recommendations for good cmsf map / force selections to get trained up for bocage and Norman village CMBN actions?

I'm thinking red on red green/regular infantry only scenarios....any recommendations for cmsf map or scenarios? I've been doing red vs red special forces QBs in woods maps. Other than the thermobaric rpg29 rockets it's not too terribly far from late war ww2 infantry (I ditch the vehicles).

Paper Tiger did the excellent Road to Dimas campaign, which was Red on Red.

It does have tanks and IVFs though, but it's an excellent series of battles and well worth playing anyway!

I'd suggest dipping into the editor to create a decent Red vs. Red stand alone battle - changing an existing QB map and swapping out the forces for your preferred mix won't take too long, and that way you won't need to create AI plans as the QB one should still work.

Paper Tiger did the excellent Road to Dimas campaign, which was Red on Red.

It does have tanks and IVFs though, but it's an excellent series of battles and well worth playing anyway!

I'd suggest dipping into the editor to create a decent Red vs. Red stand alone battle - changing an existing QB map and swapping out the forces for your preferred mix won't take too long, and that way you won't need to create AI plans as the QB one should still work.

I've been running some of my ancient red-on-red battles. T62s vs T62s lots of trees and walls and towns and so on.