I just bought this game (looks great so far). I was under the impression that you only have a limited number of licenses, but I can not find how many licenses come with it ???

Can anybody enlighten me as to how many do I have ???

best greetings, you have 4x license each game, maybe Moon can say about purchasing, single, extra licenses, world war I engine have also a new system, you cannot un-license once one license is applyed, so, if you format the computer, the license will be gone, added, each 365 days there are a +1 license increase to the starting 4 available,

hope it helps and with best regards,

Alarick.

I just bought this game (looks great so far). I was under the impression that you only have a limited number of licenses, but I can not find how many licenses come with it ???

Can anybody enlighten me as to how many do I have ???

Actually, you do NOT Have a limited number of licenses. It is UNLIMITED. But there is a time factor in there.

When you purchase the game, the End User License Agreement allows you to have 2 games activated with the same license key at the same time. E.g. to install on a desktop and a laptop.

If you ever change one of these, you can use the same license key twice on two more PCs, no questions asked.

This is a total of 4 activations. Beyond those 4 activations, you can have 1 more activation added to your key per year. Every year. So if you change your laptop yet again (a third or fourth time, depending on if you change your desktop, too, at the same time), you would have to reactivate your key. It's an online process that is fully automated and does not require any support intervention from us (all you need is online access).

In summary, unless you intend on buying completely new PCs every couple of months, you will be fine using the one license key you purchased for ever.

Martin