Back to the Roots

Just wanted to say, that I am Glad, the game is going back to its Roots! Back to World War 2.

I Personally didnt liked the Modern scenario in SF. But the new engine and new Battlerealism brought me to forget about that. But when I had the game, I directly disliked the modern scenario! Modern US Army against an Enemy that has no chance. that might be real, but that was boring. Played a week and throw the game in the edge. Good, that you come back to WW2, where every country is a big one and every one has its strengh and its weakness. Can not Wait for the release. For That one, I will buy all modules.

-

Ps:

If you should create SF2 make WW3 with China against US and Europe.

I have been trying to attack a couple of T90's with Dutch infantry just using panzerfausts.

But those T90's kill most of the AT-teams when they try to sneak over the ridge, and I had two panzerfaust hits on a T90, and it still killed the attacking team.

One team was successful at killing a T90, but that one came through a deep wooded area.

I had images about bazookas against Panthers.

A problem that will probably arise with bazookas and panzerfausts in CMBN as well, is that as you sneak up against a tank through high grass with a hunt command, that when you spot the tank and the team goes down, it doesn't see the tank no more.

It becomes very difficult to move nearer, because with hunt you are visible above the grass, but with a slow command you don't stop once you have LOS.