Demo vs Retail.

I downloaded the demo and played it. Good fun. I had a question. I try to max out all the settings and it runs kinda laggy. I have to bump it down to normal settings. I was wondering if this was the case for everyone reagrding the demo.

I run all other games at max fine. Including Theatre of War 3, which alot of people have a hard time with performance wise..

I downloaded the demo and played it. Good fun. I had a question. I try to max out all the settings and it runs kinda laggy. I have to bump it down to normal settings. I was wondering if this was the case for everyone reagrding the demo.

I run all other games at max fine. Including Theatre of War 3, which alot of people have a hard time with performance wise..

I believe that CMA is especially hard on the CPU not on the GPU. Doesn't really matter anyway, the performance you get with the demo is the same as with the full game if you're wondering.

Was there a scenario in the demo called OUTPOST ASSAULTED??

After I installed the full game, even though this scenario is still in the games folder it does not appear as an option within the game. :(

They probably changed the file formats of the scenarios internally so that you can not add more CMA scenarios to the demo. Which also means that you cannot run demo missions in the full game.