Panther Mods re-posted

Seeing Joshik's excellent Panther mod got me off me arse to finish my Panther series - I finally added the damaged/missing schurzen option (available now). It's a separate set so you won't need to re-download the whole mod just for the schurzen. Here are some little previews for your pleasure:

pzVa_gelb_damage.jpg

Plain old dunkelgelb

pzVa_tri_damage.jpg

tri-colour

pzVa_trirough_damage.jpg

rough tri-colour (bit more hairy)

I've also re-uploaded all my original Panther mods for anyone/noobs that might want them, all at same address. Just to wet those appetites here are some more preview pics of the original mods:

panther_zimmerit1.jpg

panther_a_gelb106_1.jpg

panther_g3.jpg

panther_g_amb2.jpg

panther_g_l_tri17ss3.jpg

More images can be had here

That's all for now. Enjoy them.

LS

PS - I haven't forgotten that 'other' Panther MikeT ;)

PPS - Yes I will get round to doing them for CMBB/AK/winter versions one day

:D

Thanks for the comments guys. I promise I will get them into CMBB/AK some day. They will have revised camo shemes/markings appropriate to those theatres as well as the regular gelb versions. And PoppinHobbit - you can be my friend but I'm not sure about the touchy-feely bit ;) I like tri-colour too, but I do have some nice bi-colour versions planned for BB/AK.

Cheers

LS