What am I doing wrong?

mikewhol

Hi all,

I am a lurker here because the forum is a real pain in my rear to use.

1.) Seems like every time I want to post something I need to ask for a new password.

2.) If I log into the forums, and goto the file Repository, it wants me to log in again, I log in and it say wrong user name or password. It's the same one I just used to log into the forums with!

It has been like this for me for years! Now that CM:BN is getting close to release, I would really like to get this ironed out. Anyone got any ideals on what is going on?

Mike

I am using Mozilla Firefox

Now I just clicked reply, it took me to the log in screen, so far so good, I logged in, then it took me right back to the log in screen, so I had to navigate back to the forum to post this, seems like a bit more of a hassle than it should be.

I dont do much forum posting so I am a little inexperienced at forum workings. Now it wont let me register for the repository with my email, as it is already associated with a forum name!

So how do I get to where I can use the repository?

Mike

IT let me use the same email for the repository. I just had to use a different name and password.

I suggest that you log off of the forum, close your browser, open your browser and go to the battlefront home page. Then create a new account for the store and repository. Get the email confirmation. Log in to the home page with the new account. Then go to the forum and log in with this account. I am able to stay logged in to both places.

Now I just clicked reply, it took me to the log in screen, so far so good, I logged in, then it took me right back to the log in screen, so I had to navigate back to the forum to post this, seems like a bit more of a hassle than it should be.

I dont do much forum posting so I am a little inexperienced at forum workings. Now it wont let me register for the repository with my email, as it is already associated with a forum name!

So how do I get to where I can use the repository?

Mike

Just hit the refresh button after logging in. I don't remember how the repository works, but I use the same email for both, so it seems weird.