CMBN - More than a QB

I have to say Im really enjoying reading all of the QB threads, its been a good insight into CMx2 improvements over CMSF.

But, as Ive never been much of a QB fan, is there any chance we can have a peek at some of the other features.

I know bridges were mentioned aeons ago, so how have they turned out? Id also like to see a few Mortar or Gun Teams in action in defensive positions. Maybe a look at fighting in the streets and buildings? All the QB stuff has been good, and I know you want to show off these new features, but Im actually looking for the other stuff too. How does a fight in darkest Bocage look?

Can anyone do an AAR of a scenario?

I have to say Im really enjoying reading all of the QB threads, its been a good insight into CMx2 improvements over CMSF.

But, as Ive never been much of a QB fan, is there any chance we can have a peek at some of the other features.

I know bridges were mentioned aeons ago, so how have they turned out? Id also like to see a few Mortar or Gun Teams in action in defensive positions. Maybe a look at fighting in the streets and buildings? All the QB stuff has been good, and I know you want to show off these new features, but Im actually looking for the other stuff too. How does a fight in darkest Bocage look?

Can anyone do an AAR of a scenario?

Doesn't the Rock, Paper, Shotgun AAR feature a AT gun? I know for sure the first AAR had HQ units call in on-board mortar fire. Doesn't show all the new features, but might answer *some* questions.