Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Feature Request - "Hard Rules"

best greetings, i just want to make a request for the scenario editor and the game itself that is around my mind allways with wargames, i dont know how it may work on Strategic Command but here i go, and please excuse if it is said before, i have too many things to do and sometimes i missed the forums for some time,

"hard ruleset"

main purpose... reward the player that success destroying enemy formations.

1- make a fixed order of battle with name given for each unit available in the unit build data from the scenario editor, for each nation, so, you still have the choice of recruit new historical units or rebuild previously destroyed units.

2- the scenario editor have to make available the ability to given a value on the reformation data -higher- than 100, here is the change and purpose of the feature request... when you rebuild a previously destroyed unit (his cadre) you have to pay 120% or 130% his former cost, so, it rewards the enemy that success destroying the unit.

another way of aproach is to make the change in the cost of the first or two first strenght steps of an unit, this can be adressed too to national morale feature, in costs terms, for build and morale loss,

i just want to mean, or can make my argument around it, that is a matter of fact that in real war units usually dont fight more than, at most, to 70% of own casualties (unit's steps 3 to 10) so it makes sense,

obviosly i are taking off or away all balance issues that can arise but just was wanting to say about it, as i dont see about it before in the forums, also i will like to know what people think about this or what can be the design or balance issue/s or problem/s,

thanks for read and have my best regards,

Alaric.