dissapearing flavor objects

in building a scenario i noticed the road sign objects and both types of streetlight objects are gone... i first thought it may be a weird byproduct of mods, so i emptied my z folder and checked. they were still gone. When i try to access them in the editor nothing happens, and the little image icon for them is just grey/black like the rest of the background.

how can i get these flavor objects back?

:confused:

well that didn't work, I re-installed cmsf and all the modules as instructed, and this time Nortons antivirus removed the modules thinking they looked "suspicious" and the flavor objects previously mentioned were gone again... I think the problem is with nortons perhaps, although i have CMSF on my laptop with Nortons and don't have this issue...

my subscription is about to expire anyway, so i thin i will remove Nortons and install AVG instead, then maybe i will have "flavor" again... :P