I have been looking for a good PBEM game for a while. Could this be it?

1 - how many human players can PBEM?

2 - does each player get a full view of the combat results?

3 - can you see the game with 2D hexes only (I hate 3d hexes)

4 - what is the game turn lenghth? (1 day, 1 week, 1 month?)

Thanks!

Hi UdiHrant.

1. 2 human players

2. Yes! You will see what your opponent did during his last turn (it it happened in regions which you can see, you won't see anything what happend under the fog of war), and you get a summary of all important things, too

3 & 4 take a look at the AAR, where you get the infos about the dates, and you will see that both players use different graphical visualisations

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=154&Itemid=418

I only play this game as PBEM game, because it is so very beautiful, and so much fun to play against a human opponent.

If you are still looking for a good PBEM game - here it is.

But what am i talking or writing: just play the Demo or read the AAR.

:)

I have always loved PBEM in Strategic Command, in fact I'd never played PBEM with people I didn't know before I discovered this series and have never stopped since!

In answer to question 3, in the Options when starting a game you can change the graphic icons to the examples that you'll see in the AAR thread that Xwormwood has linked to above.

As to 4, in the main campaigns the turn lengths vary according to the season, so as to keep the action hot in the summer while the tempo slows a little in winter. But in the mini-campaigns the turn lengths are generally shorter, sometimes covering just a day a side.