countdown at the end of a game

hello,

I'm trying to find a system to creat a small operational campaign for 2 players with CMBB PBEM combat resolution, and I need to evaluat the casualties odd at the end of each combat.

I would like to know how the game does the points countdown at the end of a game.

for exemple, I took a german section (112 points), play, and loose all my mens (it was for the exemple, normaly I always have 2 or 3 survivors :D ).

In the final Victory tab, it appear that I have 31 casualties, 7 KIA and the Ennemy points for my opponent show 135 points, more than I paid for my section (112 points).

Is the calculation is 112(points) / mens (31) (around 3 points by man) ?

Is it the KIA who "cost" more than the casualtys, as the prisoner does ?

How does it work for armor or mortar and HMG (the vehicul/piece and the crew) ?

I looked for the answer in the rule book but didn't find anything about this.

Thanks you

Haouai

I disagree with SP.

The number killed AFAIR can vary but WIA is always the same number of men. Effectively it is men lost from the fight that are scored no matter what.

As for him scoring more points I would like to know if there is a flag on your trial map. If I assume no flag the difference could be that the game auto-surrenders and the survivors are worth 3 times their purchase value. BTW the surrender values I have played with over the years and it is never very precise what a single surrendered man is worth.

Just to illustrate how complicated it gets if you shoot a single man in an elite Tiger that is counted AFAIR as 20% of the Tigers cost. But then tanks and infantry are different. However the up-shot of this - is that you cannot precisely calculate these things which is a good idea as it makes gaming the system difficult.

Well, try a test row.

Play H2H, Hotseat

a) Kill only a regular TC of a Tiger. Then ceasefire

B) Kill only a crack TC of a Tiger. Then ceasefire

c) Kill only a regular TC of a PzIVf. Then ceasefire

d) Kill only a crack TC of a PzIVf. Then ceasefire

e) Kill only a regular TC of a PzIIc. Then ceasefire

f) Kill only a crack TC of a PzIIc. Then ceasefire

Then kill the 3 different tanks with different experience, with different crew kills. (Give the targets no ammo and immo them to achieve an abandoned tank with no crewkill). Of course. That's 18 more scenarios. Try one case if ko'ed yields different results form abandoned. If yes - how much. Does it matter if a crew kill happens while the crew is in the vehicle vs after bailing?

Then the same with guns and mortars.

Now on to inf.... check the cost of the squad, the amount of men, yields losing a rifleman in a squad as mayn points as losing the SMG/LMG?

Well... lots of work ahead. :D