a new bunker bug

chaos49

Ahh, you have a devious mind, haha. Would love to see whatever you come up with. I have messed with creating some places to hide a bunker, but have not even thought of a house until your post.

Still, it is unlikely it would get very good LOS, unless you positioned it just perfectly ,literally.

I have tried in thick forests,and had the same issue, unless can get it right at the very edge, in which case, if you can have LOS in one direction, it will go in the other direction, also...that's how it works....

there are also some peoblem with one square house one level. the bunker cant fire and its invisible for blue player. when its a two square house one level it can fire but are still invisible.

i know the game was not intend to do like that, but it would be fine if it work :)

u can try a trench and a house rubble. the bunker will be hard to see. but u will have problems enter it and to exit it again. so men in the bunker will have to stay and die. and thats only in PBEM game. it will work in realtime play.