Future Software Demos SW Indiana

Although I'm kind of in a dead spot sandwiched between St. Louis on the West, and Louisville on the East, I have access to an excellent demo site for any future consideration in the Midwest area.

At the Evansville Central Library Event Room I have 12 foot diagonal widescreen projection screen, 1080p projector and wall mounted hi-quality stereo speakers. We also have free wi-fi throughout building and wired connections for internet access.

Service kitchen is attached which include refrigerator, sink, ice machine and loads of counter space. We even have a popcorn machine!

Total square footage is ~2400, but the room is dividable for multi-meeting capability.

I coordinate that room and two other upstairs meeting rooms for the library.

Back in the 70s we would stay there for the weekend. There was only one hotel, owned by Sheraton then. Famous for the hot springs Pluto water. They had indoor/outdoor pools, bowling alley, mini golf, golf, tennis and a room full of pinball machines and air hockey. Back in the days before Pong.

We took the horseback tour in the fall and were the only ones that showed up. The guide took us all over the place since it was just us and he had nothing else booked for the day. Beautiful country in the fall.

Although I'm kind of in a dead spot sandwiched between St. Louis on the West, and Louisville on the East, I have access to an excellent demo site for any future consideration in the Midwest area.

At the Evansville Central Library Event Room I have 12 foot diagonal widescreen projection screen, 1080p projector and wall mounted hi-quality stereo speakers. We also have free wi-fi throughout building and wired connections for internet access.

Service kitchen is attached which include refrigerator, sink, ice machine and loads of counter space. We even have a popcorn machine!

Total square footage is ~2400, but the room is dividable for multi-meeting capability.

I coordinate that room and two other upstairs meeting rooms for the library.

Well pay for my ticket and accommodation and I'll pack my laptop.

I have a valid passport. :)